Monday, March 20, 2017

Winners of Ann's Arbor Fabric Scraps


The weather didn't cooperate too much for my traditional "clothesline" shot of the new quilts.


 I have 2 boxes of Ann's Arbor scraps to go out to winners -

Michelle and Vicky

(yes, Vicky - who I believe has entered every contest I have ever offered and has finally won)

Michelle - email me at lauriesimpson92@gmail.com and I will get your winnings off to you.


 In other news, I have put some quilt backings up in our Etsy shop.  They are fabric from the Portage Lake Block of the Month.  These are 5 yard cuts and they are big enough for Portage Lake, and many other quilts you need to back.






 And we received the last 6 boxes of Portage Lake thread from Aurifil last week.  While it is a perfect match for the Portage Lake quilt - it goes with just about all our fabric as it is red, white, blue, and neutral.  These last 6 thread boxes are on sale.  Once this quilt kit and thread boxes are gone - they're gone.

Happy first day of Spring!

Laurie

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much! This is totally amazing! I love the prints and the yellow accents!

Vicky said...

Seriously?!!! Oh, my gosh! My perfect losing streak is broken. Thank you so much, Laurie! I can't wait to get these and start creating! You totally rock!!!!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to the winners! So happy for them!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats to the lucky winners.

Pamela Tasker said...

Congratulations Michelle and Vicky ! Your lucky winners !

moosecraft said...

Mmmm... I like the quilt on the right! Adding the butter yellow to the red, white and blue is such a beautiful combination!

Susan W said...

Ocongrat
UlTions to the winners. Vicky has learned persistence. Enjoy!

Blog Archive