Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Irish Chain Variation


The Irish Chain Variation is basted and in my hoop.  The pattern is also finished and in our Etsy Shop


The directions let you make a 2 color version (blue and white) or a 3 color version (red, green, and white).  If you like strip piecing....... this is for you!



Now that I have this pattern finished and offering it to you, that means I get to tackle the next thing on my list.  That would be designing another quilt - and taxes.  Wish me luck.  See you in a week or two.

Laters,

Laurie

7 comments:

Hildy said...

Your quilt looks really, really great! Have goood luck with your taxes;-)

cheryl warstler said...

I would do the quilt first, just me.

Pam said...

Thank you for another beautiful pattern! I already had the two-color pattern, but three-color??? Yes, please :)

Pamela Tasker said...

Everything you do is so beautiful and lovely, and you make it looks so easy. Thank you for sharing.

Yvonne said...

It is going to be a pretty one I am sure!

cheryl warstler said...

ok, so while looking at these pictures for about the fifth time in 2 or 3 days, I just realized, if you do this full time, how am I ever going to keep up with the quilts when I can only sew part time? this is a dilemma I will have to ponder. Do I not make every lovely Minick Simpson quilt that I like? how to choose. oh well.

in your honor, I made my tax appointment last night. thanks for the reminder. Have a lovely day.

leang heng said...

Everything you do is so beautiful and lovely, and you make it looks so easy. Thank you for sharing.

สูตรบาคาร่า
goldenslot

Blog Archive