Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Voyage Avril

We have worked hard with sewing deadlines and proof-reading deadlines to fit in a little fun.

Polly and I are going on a little trip....

Any guess to where me might go?

We will be gone until May.  Our Etsy store is still open, but items won't be shipped until May 1st.


For those that have asked, we have filled our reservations for the Portage Lake Block of the Month, but don't despair!!!!!!  It will be available from other sources.  Just google it and find quilt shops that are signing up for it right now.  There will be more after May when shops will see it in person at International Quilt Market.  We're looking forward to seeing all your progress on this later this summer.


You might remember this little quilt we made in Miss Scarlet fabric - Polly's Stars and Stripes.
Now I have 2!  I had some pre-cuts of Grand Traverse Bay and it works with that too.

Starting this weekend, follow us on Instagram to see pictures of our trip.

Laters,

Laurie

7 comments:

Vicky said...

I'd guess Australia, but there are lots of places on that pole that I'd like to visit. Have fun!

Sue Bennett said...

I would love to visit several of those places. Are you going to France?
suebennett1975@gmail.com

45th Parallel Quilter said...

Hopefully to Nante, France to see the quilt show there!! Travel safe wherever you go!! Linda

Yvonne said...

I hope it will be Holland!

Pam said...

Voyage Avril??? I guess France :) Safe Travels!! Don't forget to pack your beret.

Izzy said...

Nantucket ???

IMR said...

Hi Laurie looking on Instagram for your pics but I dont see any ...

Blog Archive