Sunday, April 3, 2016

New Patterns for Grand Traverse Bay

We hope you are having a relaxing weekend.  There is Opening Day for baseball to look forward to - even though we had a Winter Storm Watch last night. Sigh. There is still snow on the ground, but the roads are fine.  That seems to be the most important thing for us northern folk - it can snow as much as it wants - just as long as we can drive the heck out of it.  Anyway - I digress......

We'd like to introduce the new quilt patterns we have with our new collection that is being shown to quilt shop owners right now.  The fabric collection is Grand Traverse Bay which is loaded with blues and some creams and golds.

First is Martin Place

Martin Place is a king size quilt top - 102" x 102".  It is just a whole mess of blue blocks  - easily pieced.
You can find the physical pattern HERE and the download HERE 

Second is Daleview
 Daleview is 89" x 89" and is easily strip pieced with lots of blues and Bella Solid 272 - Canary.  It's light, bright and cheery.  You can find the physical pattern HERE and the digital pattern HERE

3rd is Miller Avenue
Miller Avenue is 70" x 92" and is Fat Quarter Friendly and is a nifty zig zag pattern.  It uses all the blues and the beautiful gold that is in Grand Traverse Bay. You can find the physical pattern HERE and the digital pattern HERE.

4th we have Ric Rac
Ric Rac is an homage to antique strippy quilts from the United Kingdom.  They are found in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland and were popular in the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century. They feature simple graphic linear tops covered in fanciful hand quilting.  Our Ric Rac pattern has the directions to piece the top of course, but also has templates and instructions for recreating the hand quilting.  We love it!


You can find the physical pattern HERE and the digital pattern HERE.

Remember we are also taking reservations for our Portage Lake Block of the Month

Portage Lake is a 12 month BOM that has Miss Scarlet fabric and Grand Traverse Bay fabric and will start shipping as soon as we get Grand Traverse Bay fabric in stock.  You can find it HERE.

Whew, that's about enough for a Sunday afternoon. 

Laters,

Laurie

10 comments:

Hildy said...

Great new fabrics and patterns! Love the mix with Miss Scarlet.

Pam said...

Yay! Just ordered a set of your new patterns - LOVE Ric Rac - I haven't seen anything like it! Now I just have to wait for the fabric . . .

Vicky said...

You're such an enabler! Love the new patterns and the fabric is, once again, gorgeous! Yeo, poked some buttons!

Gloria said...

I love your new lines and especially like Grand Traverse Bay....do you remember Timber Shores Camping Resort? And I spent many days at Portage Lake; high school and beyond. Brings back good memories since I have been gone from Ypsi/Ann Arbor since 67. I have family and friends in the area so return ever so often.

Susan Kane said...

Daleview is my love---blue and yellow dominant, and absolutely doable by someone like me!

Susan Kane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen in Breezy Point said...

Love them all--Miller Ave. is my favorite!

badlandsquilts said...

Wonderful quilts, the first two are my favorites.

woolwoman said...

Grand Traverse Bay is gorgeous! If I was a quilter I'd jump on your new BOM - it looks fantastic. I am very impressed with your Star A Day progress. I am chicken and never started mine, but I have everything all set and have been collecting your wonderful fabrics every where I go. Hey to Polly! happy stitching Mel

MahSistersQuiltTrunk said...

Absolutely fabulous line that adds so much inspiration to my design ideas. I can't wait to see it in person.

Blog Archive