Friday, February 12, 2016

Checking In

When last we got together I was waiting for a delivery.

It arrived almost 2 weeks ago and I'm just now feeling like I can come up for a breath.  Unfortunately, what is inside the box will have to remain a secret for a bit longer, but I think you'll like it.  We do.

There have been a few long days getting things ready to show you.  Several rotary blades have been retired and this ironing board cover that was installed in August is done. Over. Finis.
Yuck. 

We recovered it just a few minutes ago.
I'm ready to start the last couple projects this weekend.  It's almost a shame to schmutz up those polka dots.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day all you sweeties out there!

Gibby is looking forward to a house guest. He asked me to post this.
Laters,

Laurie

5 comments:

Izzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hildy said...

Great new ironing board cover! I need a new one, too, but I tend to buy mine because fabric is to expensive and beautiful to use it;-)
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Little Quiltsong said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you - love your new ironing board cover. Yes, I know the feeling when you do the first ironing on it :)! Looking forward to your secret sewing reveal.

Carrie said...

"Schmutz up"? I love that expression - I used to hear it all the time. :)

Which reminds me... I probably need a new ironing board cover too. I like the idea of red polka dots... Happy Valentine's Day!

farmhousequilter8 said...

Good to hear the packages came. Anxious to see your ne fabrics . Paula in Ky

Blog Archive