Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Frivol - ity

Frivols are here!!
A little bird has told me our Month 2 - the Minick and Simpson Polka Dot and Paisley Frivol - is shipping to me as I type this......

What that means is that I can offer them to you - our loyal readers - in our Etsy store.  

If you aren't familiar with the Frivol yet, it's a super duper sweet little lithographed tin (each numbered and collectible) that contains a Moda Fabrics quilt kit.  Month 2 is the Minick and Simpson  Polka Dot and Paisley quilt kit.
Here she is.  She measures 26" x 26" and everything you need is included.  Each Frivol also contains a little something special too.  I'm not telling.

We hope you love them as much as we do.

I'm just back from a long trip (long trip for me) and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row.  I'm telling ya - the ducks get in order much more quickly now that "everything has a place" in the new studio.  

I'm a happy gal.

Laters,

Laurie

7 comments:

Mimi said...

That quilt is absolutely adorable!

Catol V said...

Will this newest line polka dot and paisley so play nicely with the Crazy about Reds baby color tones etc

Yvonne said...

Still very busy making a Dear Jane with the Grant Park fabrics but I love those fabrics too! I wish those cute boxes were availible here in the Netherlands!

Hildy said...

Cute little quilt! Happy to hear that everything is good with your new studio:-)

Sharon said...

I'm really liking this new line of fabric!

Sue Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Johnson said...

Shoot, I just tried to edit my comment, and it not only deleted it, it SAID so. Weird. Anyway, I was just saying, I couldn't resist. Had to get this cute Frivol-ity box. The box, the fabric, the cute quilt pattern, it just called me. I'm caught up with my Austin Bluebird quilt and have just started the final appliqué block. My goodness, it's big! But I'm loving the quilt and will be finished soon. I guess I'm a sucker for red, white and blue quilts. And blue and white. And I guess red and white, too. Thanks so much for feeding my hunger for them!

Blog Archive