Friday, May 1, 2015

Blog Takeover

 Hello, my name is Annie and I live in Florida.  I work all the time. Because of that I am often exhausted. Naps are my favorite hobby. 
My name is Gibby and I live in Michigan.  This is my favorite picture of myself.  Everyone says I looks handsome.  I do!

The main part of my job is to make sure this nice man stops every day and delivers and takes away boxes.  Lots and lots of boxes.  I have this nice man trained so that he even stops on days that there aren't any boxes. Here he is giving me a treat.  He's a genius.
I also never stop helping! Here I am supervising the packaging of something called a quilt pattern.  Do these people not know this huge ottoman is for me and my comfort?

Nothing goes to print without my okay.

These swishy things are pieces of fabric. The decisions never are easy, but I try.  If I had my choice, I would spend my day dancing.....


Laters,

Annie and Gibby

13 comments:

Hildy said...

You're great helpers, Laurie and Polly couldn't do their job without you:-)

Barb said...

woof woof which means I loved this post!
xo
coco
the Chocolate Lab in CT

Patricia said...

What would you do without the dogs to help!

Mary Andra said...

Great posting. Your new line of Moda Fabric is spectacular. I can't wait to get it. I'll see you at Market.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Annie and Gibby, you look like great helpers! Glad you are friends with the UPS man!

Vicky said...

Love your pups! Gibby is frolicking and Annie is trying to catch up with Penny on her napping! All is right with the world! And, BTW, I want a bolt of everything!

Lisa S. said...

HA-HA!!

paulette said...

Love the new fabrics...and the helpers? ADORABLE!

Judy said...

Oh I Love that big dog! Adorable helpers!!

Cheryl said...

Love, Love, Love the fabric.

Brandy Pettit said...

What a great dancer you are! Are you offering lessons yet? Glad you two are there to help your designers make all those hard choices, I know I appreciate my helpers a lot.
~Brandy

SharoninStitches said...

Loved the post and the helpers are gorgeous!!!

Janet said...

Love it.

Blog Archive