Sunday, March 29, 2015

Polka Dots And Paisleys Winner

The winner of the Polka Dots and Paisleys Jelly Roll™is....

Sandy@crazy'boutquilts

I've emailed Sandy.  Congrats!

For all of you who have joined out BOM Austin Bluebird Sampler Club - or all of you who bought the Austin Bluebird Sampler KITS - I posted some yardage yesterday in out Etsy store.  If you are looking for backing for your quilt - I have these options....

Indigo and white floral

Blue and gold paisley 

Blue solid

Red geometric
Laters,

Laurie

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!!!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

congratulations Sandi

Jacqueline said...

Now she is a lucky girl.

Debra said...

Let's go to Sandy's house to play! :-) Congrats!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! Thank you!!!

Vicky said...

Congrats, Sandie! I'm jealous! LOL

Izzy said...

Laurie I remember you live in Michigan , beware of hogweed ..https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152113744488460&fref=nf

JoAnne said...

Congratulations to Sandy. I've been meaning to thank you, Laurie, for posting the tips for each month's Austin Bluebird. I got the kit for Valentine's day and then let it sit, but the month 2 tip you posted inspired me to get going on it and I'm really enjoying it.

Izzy said...

Laurie, I have a question for you. Recently I saw a video of a woman quilting a quilt with a cross stitching like quilt stitch . It looks like crosses in front and little tiny tacks on the back. I don't remember where I saw it. Was it on your blog ?? Thank you .....Izzy

Blog Archive