Monday, December 22, 2014

Thank you all for sharing your lovely Holiday memories.  Polly and I loved them all and were pleasantly surprised to hear so many that recalled downtown Hudson's in Detroit.

The winner of the Christmas bundle of fabric.....

is Hiyacinth

Hiyacinth has already been emailed.  Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

Just a little reminder...... For all of you in Texas, I will be at Happiness Is Quilting in McKinney Texas on January 9th at 10am for a Bed Turning/Trunk Show of some of my quilts.  I can't wait!!

Laters

Laurie

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas.

Terri McBride said...

I love your tinsel tree I forgot about that. It always looked so beautiful but too foreeeeever to trim the tree my mom made us separate each strand. Have a Merry Christmas.t

Sharrieboberry said...

I hope your comments can take a link:

http://melbirnkrant.com/recollections/page4.html

Here is a fabulous recollection of a visit to Hudson's at Christmas time. I hope you enjoy!

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! (One for you and one for the sister.)

I look forward to seeing you in January - Happiness is Quilting is a lovely little shop right near the downtown square in McKinney. But I bet you already knew that. LOL

Wendy Caton Reed said...

is there really a tree under all that tinsel? Looks like my grandmother's tree. Haven't seen tinsel in 22 years. Thanks!

Anita said...

Merry Christmas! Love the tinsel, brings back memories :)

Blog Archive