Saturday, September 13, 2014

Moda Love Blog Tour Winners!

Thanks for stopping by our blog - and all of our colleague's blogs to comment out Moda Love!

I'll tell you who won the the Lexington Jelly Roll™ and the Lexington Layer Cake™, but first, let's see what I made with Lexington…..
 All lined up on the clothes line are Biddy's Quilt, Great Lakes Patchwork, Blue Garden, and Morning Walk.
 .
 Morning Walk (top center) was inspired by morning walks with Gibby and his search for rabbits and squirrels.  True Blue (center bottom) was a little quilt using the dark blues and golds.  Great Lakes Patchwork is on the right.  
 Blue Garden is a mix of piecing and appliqué (on the left). Biddy's Quilt is on the right.
Our popular pattern Nantucket usually shown in red and cream, but it's a grand 2 color quilt that works just as well in blues and creams.  

The winner of the Lexington Jelly Roll™ is Debra Kay Neiman

The winner of the Lexington Layer Cake™ is Beanstalk

Please email me HERE and I'll get them out to you as quick as a rabbit on one of Gibby's morning walks.

(For some hinky reason - I cannot get Biddy's quilt to download in our Etsy store.  We have tried.  Sigh. If anyone is interested in it - email me here and I'll mail you an actual paper copy of Biddy's Quilt)

Laurie

7 comments:

Michele T said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!!

moosecraft said...

Wow! All of these quilts are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to stitch them all (one day)! :-)

Crickets Corner said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!! Enjoy your fabric, Lexington is my new all time favorite line. The quilts are so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

So happy for the winners. I couldn't wait; bought a layer cake for myself. The fabrics are marvelous!
L

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I do love the morning walk and biddy's quilt, wonderful with the new fabrics.

Debbie

lovetostitch said...

OH!!! Love that new blue version of Nantucket!!!
Congrats to the winners!

Andrea' Aken said...

I want win, how?

Blog Archive