Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Here is a little sneak peak at our next project.  We can't wait to unveil  it to you.  It will be soon, I promise.

There are more things afoot.  Keep checking back.

My plans for today are to sit and stitch on the above.  I had plans to do that on Monday too, but things got in the way.  One of which was 40 bolts of fabric landing on the front porch.  So you see…… many more things to come.

Laurie

All the rug hooking kits are sold out - Thanks So Much for helping Minick and Simpson help injured troops!!  You are the best!  - Polly

13 comments:

Pam said...

Oh dang! Anticipation - New fabrics, new projects . . . such excitement! Thanks for sneak peak :)

Linda said...

LOVE THIS!!!!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com

audrey said...

Love seeing the close up of your stitching.:)

Sherrill said...

Ooo, I'm likin' the looks of that! Can't wait to see it in it's entirety (and to hear what else is afoot! LOL).

susiefloozie said...

Beautiful so far!

Janet said...

Your applique and big stitch quilting look fabulous!! I can't wait to see all of it!! I'm curious if the applique background is the linen fabric you posted about a few weeks ago. 20 bolts of fabric sounds pretty exciting - have fun!

Debra said...

Looks wonderful! I would still be reeling from the 40 bolts of fabric! LOL

Sharon said...

I like that!
Looking forward to more info!

sue said...

40 bolts where do you store all that until you start making quilts?

sue said...

40 bolts where do you store all that until you start making quilts?

Aunt 'Reen said...

I love what I see so far!
One of my favorite color combinations too!

Teri said...

Nice!!! Your stitching is inspiring to make me do better on mine. Thanks for the sneak peak.

scarlett said...

Hi Polly,
I loved getting the rug hooking kits from you. THANK YOU!
Your book was also GREAT! I have just gone to a three hour class to get motivated. Now I need a cutter. Would you be willing to sell yours OR where should I purchase one? What brand should I purchase? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for all your help.
Lori

Blog Archive