Monday, May 26, 2014

In Tribute


I am retiring from workshops, lectures and KITS  - and I am offering for sale, the very few remaining kits in my inventory.  We are going to donate all profits of each kit to Semper Fi Injured Marine Fund - so here is a chance this weekend to find a kit you may like and all the profit - is going to the injured!
Some of the kits - there are only one left and some there are a few, none more than four of any design left
So hurry and chose before they disappear.


I will still be one half of Minick and Simpson and we will still offer our fabric collections with Moda Fabrics. That doesn't change.

Three of the kits have sold out.  Only one each of the kits remain for the following….. 
Sold Out
Sold Out


Sold Out

Sold Out
Sold Out

Sold Out


Sold Out

Sold Out
 .
Sold Out

If you buy more than one, they will come packed in the great totes we had in France - limited supply of the totes also.



Happy Decoration Day - boy that dates me

 All the rug hooking kits are sold out - Thanks So Much for helping Minick and Simpson help injured troops!!  You are the best! - Polly

7 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Yep, in my mind, I still think of today as Decoration Day. Guess that dates me, too. ;-)

Teri said...

Happy Retirement, Polly. Hope you will relax and your future will be peaceful. Keep on keeping on, Laurie. We love the Minick and Simpson duo. Just came back from Lansing and Chicago and the weather was just perfect...well, after the week of storms that went through. But my kids are there and it was a wonderful visit. Happy Memorial Day to you as well.

lovetostitch said...

Wishing you a new and exciting memories to make in your retirement, Polly. Very generous to donate proceeds!

Anita said...

Happy retirement! Glad to hear you will still be designing :).

sue said...

Are you still going to design patterns?

Nancyz said...

Hope you enjoy your retirement and I am glad that you are still going to design fabric with Laurie. I really enjoyed your lecture at the Mirmar Design Center in Ft Myers! Missed seeing you at Pittsburgh Quilt Market. I love "Lexington"!

Mary Jane Link said...

Congratulations on a well earned retirement!

Blog Archive