Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Breaking story here in Ann Arbor this weekend….. baby ducklings reunited with Mama Duck.  You can read about it HERE.  Hope you all have as nice a Mother's Day as Mama Duck.

So that's good news.  Other than that it's been kind of slow here. Nothing exciting to report.

Leigh Ann and I are getting ready to hit the road for Pittsburgh in a couple of days.  That's always fun.  It's kind of like Thelma and Louise, except without the drinking and the men, and that downer ending.  So, basically not like Thelma and Louise at all.  Never mind...

We'll have great things to report, no doubt.

We've been working on a new project that we hope to show you next month.  We're very excited about it.

Here's a sneak peak.


Laurie


8 comments:

Vicky said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh this morning! Love your new project! Will anxiously be awaiting the unveiling!

Janet said...

The stars go with the applique?? Getting very curious here! What about the cool car - do you get to have the cool Thelma and Lousie car?? :0)

Helen said...

I'm intrigued by your sneak preview. I'm looking forward to seeing what this project is all about.

Shannon Wallace said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Beth Shibley said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the laugh! Have a GREAT time. ;)

Sharon said...

OOooh I like the new projects!
Enjoy that road trip...

PamKittyMorning said...

I always crack up over a good Thelma and Louise comment. Honestly. When Elizabeth and I used to drive around together everyone would say that. Again, drinking? Men? and yes, that ending. WTH? Wish I was going to see you, will have to wait till Houston!Happy Road trip. I am a little jealous about that.

Susan w said...

You must love Pittsburgh! Weather will be "iffy" as we say here. If it rains, if the sun shines...rivers are full and running fast. Great for the Gateway Clipper. Enjoy market and hope it all goes well.

Blog Archive