Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yoo-Hoo!

Yoo-Hoo!  Remember us?  We use to post on this blog once in awhile.

Sorry it's been so long.  Things got in the way.  Life got in the way.  Today got in the way.  I would tell you more about today, but my vocabulary isn't that rich.  The only way to explain today would be to use blue language.

Is there anything more frustrating than computer problems when you're not sure what the problem is - yet alone how to remedy it? Nope. Nothing. You know, trying to find that exact nuance in a language in which you are illiterate?

Anyway, enough of that.  I do have some good news.  I have some new patterns to show you!  Here, without any more delay, are the new patterns that feature Lexington.
Shop owners are being show Lexington right now.  You should be able to buy it in August.  But - it's never too early to pick up some patterns.  Here are our patterns that feature Lexington.

Great Lakes Patchwork

Morning Walk


Blue Garden

True Blue  
They should all be in our Etsy Store.  Just click on the name of the patterns to take you there.

Hey, you know what happened today that wasn't frustrating? Baseball games were played and a certain team had a walk-off win in the 10th inning.  That was wonderful.

I hope to put up another pattern in the Etsy store just as soon as I understand my computer.  I'll let you know….

Laurie  



12 comments:

Quilt n Queen said...

Oh yes, I remember you. Great designers are hard to forget. You have done it again Laurie...wonderful quilt designs. It is hard to pick a favorite...I think it would have to be 'Morning Walk', with 'Blue Garden' a very close second. Thanks for continuing to inspire us to keep quilting. Happy stitching, Pauline

the girlfriend gap said...

Amazing... just amazing! Morning walk made my heart skip a beat.
Wish I could be so creative. Janita

Linda C said...

Love, Love, Love them all!!! Will there ever be enough time to make all the quilts we want? Oh, and yes, l do remember you! LOL

Linda C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen @ badlandsquilts said...

I love the fabric and am looking forward to it's release. Don't think it's going to be a good year for the Twins but am looking forward to another summer of travel baseball for my oldest.

Mary said...

I have been searching for this fabric on the web. Guess I jumped the gun a little bit. I love the new quilt designs. they are going on my list for sure. Now to find patience to wait for August. At least I know to stop looking for a while!

Mary

Sharon said...

Oh Boy! These patterns are great!
I was sewing and listening to the game yesterday. Perfect spring afternoon!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great patterns! Good luck with your computer.

cityquilter grace said...

oh gosh, wait until august? i think i can, i think i can, i think....

PamKittyMorning said...

Oh morning walk and its rabbits. Lovely.

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Hello...Gorgeous fabric line and stunning quilt patterns .
I LoVe them all. Oh my!
Welcome back! You were missed!
Hugs Marg

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Can't wait til August!

Blog Archive