Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spell It With Fabric Winners!

Thank You for being so patient!

I'm back home and unpacked. Just in time for a snowstorm.  (South Florida was grand.  And warm…… but on to the important stuff)

The winner of the Grant Park Fat Eighth Bundle is Jamsamily

The winner of the Grant Park Jelly Roll™is manjservi

The winner of the Grant Park Charm Pack™ is Kelly Sampson

Everyone email me HERE and I'll get them right out to you.

Really, it's great here today…….
Actually NOT me, but Jack Nicholson from The Shining

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I know exactly how Jack feels!
Congrats to the winners!

susiefloozie said...

W-w-w-elc-c-come hom-m-m-m-me! That's your teeth chattering upon your return to reality! HA!

SandyG said...

Congratulations winners!

Blog Archive