Thursday, January 23, 2014

Play It Again Quilt

“Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2014 Meredith 
Corporation. All rights reserved.” 

 This is our Play It Again quilt that will be in the new issue of American Patchwork and Quilting!


“Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2014 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.” 

 This was a fun quilt to make with Midwinter Reds and it is a copy of an actual antique game board that Polly has in her home.  The quilt is entirely pieced and I used lots of hand quilting when I finished it.  

We have some of these kits available in out Etsy shop and you can find them HERE 




4 comments:

Grit said...

Looks really fantastic.
Grit

Cynthia@aquilterbynight said...

I saw your midwinter reds last week at my LQS and they knocked my socks off! Just gorgeous, as are your indigos! With fabric in hand and a couple of your patterns I'm in the dreaming/planning stages now.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

pdudgeon said...

the more i see this quilt the more i love it! Can't wait to get my latest issue of AP&Q.I plan on making a twin size quilt with 5 sets of this pattern, using two woodsy Winter flannel fat quarter towers from my stash.
I've also got my stash of Mid-Winter red fat quarters ready, and I'm all set to make a twin size Nantucket quilt with them in Feb.
Thanks again for the super great patterns and fabric. Your designs and ideas are THE BEST!

Blog Archive