Monday, September 16, 2013

Size Matters Blog Hop Winners!

Thank you everyone for following along on the Moda Blog Hop - Size Matters!

There were winners from all different blogs here (and they have already been contacted)

Teresa S. from Kent, WA., Sharon S. from Camano Island, Brynwood Needleworks, Karen W. from Brooklyn Park, Trillium from West Virginia, and Carol of Napa, CA., Kris from Greenbay

For some more good news...... Midwinter Reds has started to ship out to your favorite quilt shops.  It's just appearing in some and will finish shipping by the end of the week.  Yippee!

We also have a winner from just our blog comments!!  The winner of a Midwinter Reds Woven Fat Quarter Bundle is.....

lovetoquilt

Email us here and we'll get the bundle right out to you.

Make sure to go over the Moda's The Cutting Table for a pattern to put together all the different blocks from the hop.  It's grand!

Hope you all had a great weekend and are starting a productive week.  We had a great time. Food, family, and a little of this...

Laurie

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I will have to look for the new line when I hit the quilt store, love reds. Congratulations to the winners!

Debbie

Kathleen OGrady said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! I really enjoyed the Blog Hop!

Shannon said...

Love the reds! Congratulations, ladies! :)

Kristy said...

I am happy for the winners.......but I must admit I don't get disappointed very easily or often...but disappointment hit me when I saw I didn't win the Midwinter Reds..........guess that tells me how badly I want your fabric.

Vicky said...

Oh, good. I was waiting for the wovens to get some for a binding!

The blog hop was fun. Congrats to the winners!

Jamie Dee said...

Go Blue!!! :) I'm a first time reader of your blog and was very excited to see a pic of The Big House! :)

Blog Archive