Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Grant Park Patterns

Here are the much anticipated (by me) new patterns that use our Grant Park fabric collection.....

Let us introduce to you....

HURRAH!

This is our adaption of an antique quilt.  We think it looks contemporary.  It also looks like us.
You can find the download HERE on our Etsy site.


This is Montmorency Medallion.....

This little guy is an homage to our recent trip to France and at the same time, an homage to our home state of Michigan.  You can find the download HERE.

Last, but not least is Starburst....


Starburst is our first foray into paper pieced quilts and it also is an adaptation of an antique quilt we found online.  Yep, ANTIQUE and yet thoroughly modern.  The download is HERE.


Remember.... today is the 2nd day of the Size Matters Moda Blog Hop.  Here are today's stops.

Bunny Hill

Basic Grey

Sweetwater


Hope you have a great day.  I'm going to go to my Pinterest page and try to figure out if there is some way I can filter out pins that feature anything pumpkin flavored.  Oy.

Laurie

8 comments:

Sharon S said...

Love the new patterns. You always surprise us with such good goodness.

Heather said...

I am SO happy you recreated that Starburst pattern. I have it pinned on Pinterest and have been puzzling over how to make it...but you've now done all the hard work for me. Thanks!

Vicky said...

They're all gorgeous! Hurrah is pulling at my heartstrings!

Helen said...

This is a nice set of patterns. I especially like Hurrah.

Beautiful Villa Rentals said...

These quilts are looking superb I am sure you will share more posts like it.

PamKittyMorning said...

..Anything pumpkin flavored. Let me know if you manage to work it out. Even if it's just the coffee.

Kathy said...

Love your new patterns and love the fabric...

Rose Marie Andreozzi said...

Send the pumpkin flavored stuff to me! Thanks for sharing our projects. Nice to have someone else do the work so we can decide on colors, patterns, etc! :)

Blog Archive