Monday, August 19, 2013

Midwinter Reds

Just a reminder that Midwinter Reds Pre-Cuts have shipped and are in your local quilt shop!  The yardage will be coming in a couple of weeks.  We can't wait to see what you make with it!

Midwinter Red Layer Cake™

Midwinter Red Jelly Roll™

Midwinter Reds Wovens Fat Quarter Bundle

Nightingale Quilt

A is For Apple pattern

Holiday Pattern

Nantucket Pattern

Nightingale Pattern

We have a few Pre-Cuts left in our Etsy shop.  The patterns are here on our website.  

Laurie


10 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm making Nightingale! Just waiting for the background, vine and binding yardage to start!!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oh my goodness! I love, love, love these!!! I have Nantucket pattern and it's HIGH on my to-do list (right after I make a couple of quilts for my grandsons ... since I hand quilt, maybe I can start it before the end of the year?). But I need to get that Holiday pattern!!

Sinta Renee said...

I love the idea of just red and cream in this group. The patterns you have to go along with the Midwinter Reds too. I am working on a special little something with another one of your new lines! I just love touching each one of the sweet fabrics.

WoolenSails said...

Love the reds and I love wovens, perfect for a red and white quilt.

Debbie

Sue Bennett said...

I already have my precuts. Just waiting for the yardage.. Love them.

suz said...

the fabric and A is for Apple just arrived last night - love it!

emmy said...

Love the reds and naturals. Looking forward to the yardage.

jill klase said...

I have been resisting buying Indigo Crossing until I complete some projects, and now you come out with beautiful reds!! What is a girl to do? LOL
blessings, jill

Cheryl said...

I love both lines..Indigo Crossing and Midwinter Reds. Sadly, I can't find either at my local quilt shop.
Any suggestions on where I can find either for yardage in ticking and wovens? I live in IL

Tempus fugit said...

I love reds and this collection seems to be made for me ;-)

Blog Archive