Tuesday, June 18, 2013

They're Here

They are digging a hole in front of our house.
I haven't gotten close to it, but I believe the hole goes on to infinity.  We are getting a new road.  The construction has been going on for a month.  Sigh.  We have been told it will go until November.  At least by November the windows will be shut.  We have had really lovely weather here the first 2 weeks of June.  Lovely weather.  The kind of weather where you want all the doors and windows open.  It's not just the dust, and it's not just the "tearing up and digging noise", it's the BEEP BEEP BEEP every moving vehicle makes when they are in reverse.  If I lose it - and start talking in tongues - it will be because of that BEEP.  Never have I looked forward to hot weather. I will this year.  It means the windows will be shut and the air conditioning turned on full blast.  And don't get me started on our driveway.  RIP driveway.

In other news......

Polly has started to list some rug hooking kits on our Etsy site. They will be on our website too in a day or so.  



You can find the kits HERE - and there will be more posted in the next couple of days.  

Ta Ta

Laurie

1 comment:

Journalingmytruelife said...

I really like what you and Polly make , I saw an article about Nantucket and that woman buys all of polly's rugs. We used to summer on the Island in the 80s and we loved it ..Anyway , it s Wiley coyote for you beep beep !!

Blog Archive