Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quilts and Rugs!

This is the cover of our new book.....

We haven't gotten our hands on it - we will a week from today when we are in France.  This will be debuted at the Pour l'Amour du Fil show in Nantes.  Quiltmania took our projects and our directions and ran with this.   So, having the contents, and layouts, and photos as a surprise - well, it will be exciting.

This is what we do know.... it's 184 pages and contains 20 projects - 10 each from Polly and I.  There are a few classic patterns of ours that never made it into publication, a couple of reprints and over a dozen brand new projects. We think you will like them.

I'll post pictures of some of the projects that are in Nantes on display - next week.

Until then, you can place a pre-order on this book.  This will help us know how many to include in the initial shipment from France.  All pre-orders will be autographed by Polly and I.

Now, I'm going back to checking my list of things to pack.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Laurie

8 comments:

Kathie said...

congrats !!!! I am sure the book will be amazing, I just love their photography and the way they lay out their books. Can't wait to see the book!
Kathie

Taryn said...

If the cover is any indication then the book will be fabulous. I would expect nothing else from the two of you and Quiltmania.

Sue Bennett said...

It is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see it.. Thanks for sharing with us.

moosecraft said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!! Just finished ordering! I can't hardly wait to see the contents... the cover is fabulous!

Aunt 'Reen said...

I love the cover of your new book!
How exciting to debut it in France.

PamKittyMorning said...

So exciting! Have a wonderful time. Eat a lot of good stuff then come back and tell me all about it!

Trace mobile number said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

Anonymous said...

How brilliant it was to meet you both today at Nantes!I hope your journey back to the US goes well. I just spent a pleasant hour browsing the new book and planning what to make next.....after I have made up my Gameboard quilt. In my stash I discovered a jelly roll called Indigo Crossing, which I will have to incorporate into my version of one of your patterns! Best Wishes, Jacqueline Bertho

Blog Archive