Monday, April 29, 2013

Heading Home

Polly and I are in Charles DeGaulle airport waiting for our flights home. We had a grand time, in spite of spotty Internet connections. I'll be posting more once I get home and can upload my photos from my camera. Also, it will be nice to get back to a keyboard with all the letters in the right places:)

If you placed a Pre-order of the book - they are already on the way to the states. They will be wrapped and shipped immediately upon arrival. Much more later! We have so much to tell you all.

Laurie

8 comments:

Sue Bennett said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip, and see photos..Glad you had a great time teaching there.

Stitched With Prayer said...

Like Sue, I'm anxious to see photos and read all about your adventures. Welcome home (very soon)!!!

WoolenSails said...

I hope you have a safe trip home and I can't wait to see photos of the show.

Debbie

Susan W said...

Safe travels! Did you ride the pachyderm?

Fran├žoise said...

It was so great to see you 'in real'. Hope you have a good and safe travel.

Jacqueline said...

Hope your journey home is safe and uneventful.

Warren said...

Have a safe trip home....its partly cloudy and 63 here today in ole MI.

Martine said...

It was nice to meet and chat with you two in your "house" in Nantes. Love the pattern i bought via your site. Greetings from Belgium and a safe trip home.

Blog Archive