Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back By Popular Demand

Some of you may remember this rug - and quilt.  The rug appeared in our book Everyday Folk Art (in blue and creams).  It lives on the wall at Polly's home and has been in several magazines.  The accompanying quilt was with our first fabric collection with Moda Fabrics - the Nantucket collection.

The quilt pattern was out of print and we have had requests on it.  We knew it would be a great pattern for our Midwinter Reds fabric collections - so here it is again - in just a little bit bigger size.
Nantucket - 67 1/2" x 67 1/2"

I just finished sewing on the binding today.  Yeah!

The pattern is available on our website now as a download.  Tell you favorite shop owners that it will be available from United Notions/Moda Fabrics in a week or so.  

For all you rug hookers..... Polly says she will have kits for the Nantucket rug at the end of May.  The linens are being drawn up now and when we are back from France, Polly will start constructing the kits.  We'll let all of you know as soon as they are ready.

Laurie

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I was one who asked for that pattern. And I purchased the pattern yesterday! I can't wait to get started on it! Thanks for bringing it back!

Linda P said...

That quilt is such a favorite, could make it again - actually I did make it twice. I made the blue colorway for someone. Since I have the pattern can you say what you added different? It's a favorite for sure!

Sandy D said...

Love this Nantucket Quilt so I purchased the pattern.

Blog Archive