Saturday, March 2, 2013

Moda Quilt Along Winner



Whoo-hoo!!  Thanks for joining on our blog hop!

The winners of the Indigo Crossing and Midwinter Reds pre-cuts and yardage are....

KarenH

Jackie - who said......
"One of these days..... I would love to tackle a postage stamp quilt!thanks for the chance!"

 Stacey Larson

Email us here ladies and we'll get them out shortly.

I would like to write more, but it's late on a Saturday night and my pillow is calling me.  There is one thing though...

We finished cutting quilt kits today and there is a bit of fabric left over.


Find it HERE

And this one Here

Much more when we are rested.

Laurie

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I will have to see if our store is going to carry the indigos, really love the shades and prints.

Debbie

Deb said...

The PDF file for your block won't open, do you have another location? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations winners, thanks Laurie, Polly and Moda.
SandyG

Salvation Army Sugar Land said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SueAnn W said...

Congrat's to the winners and man oh man that's some reaqlly pretty left overs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey Larson said...

My prizes came today - It was better than Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you---Thank You----Thank you!

It very much appreciated. I really can't wait now to start the quilt that Barbara Brockman had on on her site with the fabric. I already bought the 7 yards for the background. :)

Thanks again
Stacey

TheLazyQuilter said...

Boy my first name is Karen and my middle name is Helen, but I am not the KarenH who won! Lucky girl KarenH! :)

Packaging and Labelling said...

the post was really informative ..good job done..

Blog Archive