Thursday, January 17, 2013

Am I Blue?

Polly's house
Just a little.  We are waiting on our newest fabric line to ship to quilt shops.  It will be soon.  Very soon, but until then how about a little indigo to put us in the mood.  Polly's house is always in the mood.  When you still need a little more blue - you can go shopping

Adelaide dishes - photo courtesy of Replacements.com  

photo courtesy of DesignSponge
If you are like us - you are always on the look out for vintage blue and white textiles.  The more the merrier.  Online shopping for blue is fun - look what we found at Etsy.
A vintage girls sailor dress from Etsy

These things will comfort us until we get our hands on this.  We'll have more blues and some give-aways when it ships.  Keep watching.
Indigo Crossing by Minick and Simpson for Moda Fabrics
In the meantime...... what in the heck is going on here?!  This isn't blue!  Nope, but it does get you in the mood for spring.  I'm packing kits for the workshop in France.  We're counting down the days to that too.


Laurie

8 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love the blues! Looking fwd to the fabric!

Logan O'Bier said...

I think I'll come live with y'all...;)

WoolenSails said...

I love the new blues and I know I am going to be getting some in the future.

Debbie

the girlfriend gap said...

BLESSED BY BLUES :) Your blues make me happy. I agree with the other commenter....can i come and live with you just for a day??? It would be heavenly :) Now that could be something to win! Have a lovely day! Skys are BLUE here in Iowa!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I'm actually glad to hear the new line hasn't shipped yet. My FQ bundle hasn't come in at the quilt shop and I was afraid Moda had over-sold again--it's happened to me before!
:(

pdudgeon said...

looking forward to those blues! Hope you have a lovely time in France.

PamKittyMorning said...

Jealous about France. Love all the blues. Love everything you guys do. Dying over the colors! What's with that?

lil said...

looking forward to meeting you in nantes, I'm sure we all will have fun