This is also to remind you that there is a pretty neat blog hop starting tomorrow. The 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge!
This is the schedule for the hop. It starts tomorrow, Saturday September 1st HERE.http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/blogs/apqstaff/
1. Welcome from American Patchwork & Quilting (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
2. Rashida Coleman-Hale (http://www.iheartlinen.
3. Olivia and Alayna's Pillowcase Project (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
4. Morgan’s Smile Factory (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
5. Pat Sloan (http://blog.patsloan.com/)
6. Northcott (http://pattispatchwork.com/)
7. Betsy Chutchian (http://
8. Vanessa Christenson (http://www.
9. Andover Fabrics (http://blog.andoverfabrics.
10. Laurie Simpson (http://minickandsimpson.
11. Oak Hill, Ohio (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
12. Robert Kaufman Fabrics (http://www.swatchandstitch.
13. Pam Buda (http://www.heartspunquilts.
14. Indygo Junction (http://www.indygojunction.
15. 4-H (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
16. Katie Hennagir (http://baywindowquiltshop.
17. Anni Downs (http://hatchedandpatched.
18. FreeSpirit Fabrics (http://www.freespiritfabric.
19. American Patchwork & Quilting Staff (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
20. Patty Young (http://modkidboutique.
21. Moda Fabrics (http://modafabrics.blogspot.
22. Monica Solorio-Snow (http://thehappyzombie.com/
23. Moda Bake Shop (http://www.modabakeshop.com/)
24. Andover Fabrics (http://blog.andoverfabrics.
25. Roseann Kermes from Rosebud’s Cottage (http://rosebudscottage.
26. Ann Kelle for Shannon Fabrics (http://www.annkelle.com/
27. Therm O Web (http://blog.thermoweb.com/)
28. Edyta Sitar (http://www.
29. Fabri-Quilt (http://inspiredbyfabric.
30. Cherri House (www.cherryhousequilts.com)
I think you can bet that my pillow case might contain one or more of the wovens that were just delivered.
When all the quilts for market and stuff is done - I think I would like a shirt made out of the IKATS that we have. Yes, IKATS!!! I think a polka-dotted ikat shirt would be fab.