Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

The Christmas Quilt by Laurie Simpson

Hooked Christmas Stocking by Polly Minick


Kathie said...

absolutely love that Christmas quilt, wow!
ok the hooked stocking is beautiful!
Hope you both have a very Merry Christmas, just enjoy every minute of this magical time of year.....
I was hoping Santa would have those towers of Indigo Crossing under my tree ....guess I have to wait for Jan for the man in brown to bring them!

SharoninStitches said...

Merry Christmas, Laurie! i absolutely love the quilt and, if I knew how to hook rugs, I'd love to make the stocking as well. Happy Holidays!! (Go Tigers!)

Carrie P. said...

Merry Christmas!

Janet said...

That is one incredible Christmas quilt - WOW!! Merry Christmas to you!

Teri said...

Thanks to you both for helping make my Christmas time so fun. I love reading blogs of my favorite creators of lots of wonderful quilting and hooking items. Merry Christmas to a fellow Michiganders from this Michigonian.

WoolenSails said...

I love the christmas quilt, love that design.
I hope you and your families have a wonderful Christmas.


Sandra Henderson said...

I never watch Letterman, don't like him, so thanks for sharing this video. It's really great!

Gala غلا الروح said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!
غلا الروح
شات صوتي

شات الغلا
صوتية الغلا

غلا الصوتيه
شات الروح
شات صوتي غلا
شات صوتي
شات غلا

إشتراكات الصوتي
قوانين الصوتي
فعاليات الصوتي
برامج صوتيه

شات غلا
سعودي كام الصوتي
شات تمنيتك
شات غلاتي
شات صوتي
شات غلاي
إشتراكات الصوتي

دلع ون
حبي كول
شات أميره الصوتي
وه الغربيه
نايس كام
شوق كام
سحر الكون
بنت ابوي

عرب كول
شات صوتي
انحراف كام
شات مغربي

عذاب كول
شات صوتي
شات كول

شات الغلا

شات صوتي
شات صوتي
شات صوتي
شات صوتي
شات صوتي

Blog Archive