Sunday, October 14, 2012

Primitive Quilts & Projects Winners

Antique Duvet - by Minick and Simpson
We got our quilts back from Kari, and they are grand.  I've spent the last 2 days sewing on the binding. That's a rather enjoyable job, especially on a cold and rainy evening.  I have even made a pot of tea the last several nights - a sure sign of fall.

Hope you are lucky to have some FALL where you are.  Even if you don't, the Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine will have you thinking, tasting, touching and smelling Fall.

The winners of the Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine and a piece of the coat weight cream wool are......

Susie Johnson

Barb (from Nana Barb's Musings Blog)

Dee

Email me here, ladies and I'll get them right out to you.

Laurie


4 comments:

Karen M said...

I just have to let you know how much I love the scraps of Indigo Crossings that I won on your blog. I am happily cutting the strips for several scrappy projects. Love the colors and the hand of the fabric. I will absolutely be buying some when it becomes available.

Hotquilts said...

Thank you for giving us, your readers, a chance on the wonderful things you give away. It's always fun

kshackabq said...

That sneak peek looks very interesting. Can't wait to see more. Go Tigers!

Rachel said...

I am drooling over the blue and white quilt! GORGEOUS!!!

Blog Archive