Thursday, October 4, 2012

Primitive Quilts and Projects

Do you get this magazine?  If you do, you will receive your new copy soon.  I hear it's at the printer right now.  We are very happy to say we have 2 projects in this upcoming issues.  It seems it's sort of a sister issue.  Besides Polly and I there are Kathy Schmitz and her sister Bonnie Sullivan.  There are more.  You will have to wait and see.

The folks at Primitive Quilts would like you to know - if you don't have a subscription yet - you can sign up here and if you use the code W12DSM you will get an extra issue added to your subscription.  Good deal!  

We'll keep Polly's rug a secret for just a bit longer, but here is the small wool quilt I made.  

Sorry for the long wait between posts.  Things are a bit hectic (yet sadly, un-photogenic) and nothing really exciting to post.  We're getting ready for quilt market and making plans for upcoming workshops.    The leaves are turning and we have had a glorious fall so far.  We even have post-season baseball!  I'd bore you with all the details, but I'm sure you have better things to read.  

Laurie


8 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

No I don't have better things to read. Love the horse.See you in a couple of weeks whether you like it or not.

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to get the new issue, looks to be the best yet.

Debbie

pdudgeon said...

i signed up for my new subscription this morning. thanks for letting us know about this!
and like PamKittyMorning, i ALWAYS LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I always look forward to getting the latest issue in the mail--can't wait to see your projects.

Logan said...

I've been waiting for this issue! one of my favorite magazines:)

Warren said...

Its one of my favorite mags! Thanks for the heads up on the next issue. GO TIGERS!

Pillow Talk said...

Wow! its beautiful thanks for it australian wool quilt

Brian said...

Hey Laurie! I feel the same way! I haven't been posting a lot either. Just too busy with all the stuff coming up! So, no worries! See you soon!

Blog Archive