Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fingers Crossed

Leigh Ann and I are at the airport this morning waiting to board. So far, so good. We hope all of you are getting through the storm in good shape. International Quilt Market was great and went by in a nanosecond. If you are wanting good market reporting, make sure to follow The Fat Quarter Shop's blog - The Jolly Jabber. They were EVERYWHERE! If my iPad talks to my iPhone......I'll try to post some pictures. I'll have more soon - when we unpack.

Sigh. I'll post pictures tonight, weather permitting.

Laurie

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Have a safe trip back. The New England Coast got hit hard, our local town was flooded, as was a lot of areas, so today will be a clean up day for most areas.

Debbie

Quilt n Queen said...

Good morning Laurie....it is very windy here, cold, raining with a few snow flakes in Canton...just plain miserable. Hope you had a great market....safe travels. Pauline

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Safe travels! I did see your booth on the Fat Quarter Shop blog--it looked great and I had to pin it to my blue and white board.

Blog Archive