Saturday, September 15, 2012

Moda Blog Hop Winners!

Thanks so much for following along and thanks for your enthusiastic responses.

You know, after you live in a place for a while you do get complacent.  I forget how many wonderful things this town has to offer.  I barely scratched the surface.  There was disgruntled comments from family members about things I didn't post - particularly the Washtenaw Dairy.....

Oh well.  It probably is a good time to go there and get the last ice cream cone of the season.

But.... now to the good stuff - the winners!

Winner of the Layer Cake ™ is Doreen B

Winner of the Independence Trail Jelly Roll ™is Willa  

Winner of the Independence Trail Fat Quarter Bundle ™ of neutral wools is Miss Jean

Don't forget you all get the POP TARTS too!

Email me HERE with your addresses and they'll go out to you asap!

Laurie

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Miss Jean said...

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations the the winners!

Debbie

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Congrats to the winners!

Michele P said...

Thanks for the fun!

Kate said...

Congrats to all your winners and thanks for the contest!

Sandra Henderson said...

WOOOoohhhhoooo great prizes!!!

I'm using those scraps that I won from you a few months back for Quilts of Valor. Going up to Taccoa , GA to a SEW FREE retreat Oct. 4 and trying to get as much made up before as I can.

I missed this contest, need to pay more attention!~

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Blog Archive