Thursday, September 13, 2012

21st Century and Beyond


I was going to name this post Marching Into The 21st Century, but it's actually more like being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  I loved the concept on instant download-able (is that a word?  Spellcheck doesn't think so, but I think it should be) patterns, but to actually get that doo-hickey to work..... well, it was a bit of a struggle.  (Only because of ME - not the website.)  Our Beta Testers, Bill and Polly, have assured us it's a GO.  From now on, our new patterns will be available 2 ways.  Quilt shops will still be able to purchase paper patterns from United Notions/Moda Fabrics like always but you,  our online customer, will now be able to achieve instant gratification and get our new patterns on a download.  Right now, our older patterns will still be available on the website as we have the inventory.  In the future, more of these patterns will be moved to downloads also.


So with that... Here are our first 2 patterns featuring the Indigo Crossing fabric collection.

Spinning Stars



Indigo Revival


You can find these patterns HERE on our website.  Order like you always do, and once you click - you will be taken to Big Cartel to purchase the download.  Once purchased, you will receive an email very quickly with the download.  Easy peasy.

I just finished appliquéing Indigo Revival last week and now it is in the hands of Kari Ruedisale who is quilting it.  I can't wait to see it finished.  

In a week we will be debuting 2 more patterns using Indigo Crossing.  They are almost finished and we want to make sure we don't have to change ANYTHING on our directions before we get them to you.

We'll see you again tomorrow as it is OUR DAY for the Moda Designer Blog Hop.  See you then.

Laurie 


10 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I really like the indigo revival, that would be a beautiful christmas quilt.

Debbie

Carol said...

I like them both, but I LOVE the Indigo Revival! Beautiful!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Nice! My palms are sweating, waiting for the fabric!

Carol said...

The download of the pattern worked perfectly.

Izzy IzzyR said...

I love the new Indigo. Hi there, just a little note to let all the kind people that have posted on my blog, that last night Sept. 12 my blog(patchysails2000) was hacked and my email too and the entire content was removed by them. Blogger said they did not do it , so some one else had. I have a new email addy but holding off on the blog for a bit. Thankfully I only had quilting related stuff on it , Im glad I didnt post pics of my grandchildren because whoever did this could have had my pics too.
Please contact me at perladevinadelmar@gmail.com Izzy R.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

They are both gorgeous patterns, especially out of your new fabric!

Michele P said...

Lovely quilts!

Grandma Rita said...

I love your new line, the colors are great.

marykathryn said...

I've been to Ann Arbor many, many times. Lovely fabric!! Enjoying the Blog Hop very much.

:0)

Michelle in NH said...

Miss A2; miss the Arb; thank you for sharing beautiful designs & fabrics! Best wishes.

Blog Archive