Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sacagawea Winner

Bear with us as we try to publish this from my ipad with the blogger app. If this works - there is no stopping us. Be prepared to get updates from near and far and obscure photos of roadside attractions. I think I'm uploading a photo of our booth at Sauder Village. Rug Hooking week starts today.

But - the big news is the winner of the Spirit of Sacagawea book is Cynthia Nanto. Cynthia - email us at www.minickandsimpson.com/contact.php

Laurie and Polly

9 comments:

badlandsquilts said...

Congrats to Cynthia!

Betty Lou said...

The booth and quilt are lovely------congratulations to Cynthia.

SoozeM said...

Ooh which blogger app are your using? I have tried but always have to edit on my computer after posting from my ipad...

Karen in Breezy Point said...

The booth looks SO tempting...wish I were there!

Carrie P. said...

congrats to Cynthia.

the girlfriend gap said...

lucky duck Cynthia! Bet she is doing the happy dance :)!

Logan said...

Your booth looks great! I can't wait to see the book!!!!!!!

Michele P said...

There is no stopping you now.

Conratulations Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Can we see some photos of some rugs from the Sauder Village Rug exhibit please????!

Thanks!

Blog Archive