Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We Have A Winner!

The thermometer got up to 94 today.  We are going to have a couple more days of it - but then it looks like it will be blissfully cooler after that.  Just in time.  I finished the quilt and have started another one.  It will be several weeks of appliqué.  Hooray.

The winner of the English Paper Piecing book and pattern is.....

DebrafromMD


Debra - email me here and we'll get it in the mail to you!

Are you making a patriotic quilt for the 4th?  Do you have a few that you use to decorate?  Uh, we do.  We have more than a few.  Here are a few more that I found on Pinterest today.  Enjoy.

This was auctioned at Pook & Pook Auction House last month.  


This was in McCall's Quilting a couple years ago.  It was made in 1942 in Arkansas.

This is a Gee's Bend quilt.  Unmistakably, the American flag in brown, green, red, white, and blue corduroy.

Keep Cool and Make Quilts and Rugs.

Laurie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts and yes I am making some and have a few I want to make, so I better get busy and finish them.

Debbie

JoAnne said...

Do I decorate for the fourth? Do I have patriotic quilts? Umm, YEA! I may just have more than you, or at least just as many! My blog is called the Patriotic Quilter and I'm an Army wife. We decorate red, white, and blue all the time! Thanks for your patterns and fabric, by the way. They really feed my stash!

Blog Archive