Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Morning At The Market


A beautiful, cool sunny morning at the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market.  Lots of flowers to choose from.  IF you are a gardener.

The vegetables and fruits are really starting to pile up.

It's probably the last week for local strawberries.  These were gorgeous.  The weird spring wasn't kind with our local fruits.

More plants and flowers.


It's going to lots of salads for dinner the next

 couple of months.

As a matter of fact - this is what I'm making tonight.  Grilled peach and fresh mozzarella salad.  I hope it turns out a lovely as this picture from Farmhouse Table.  I'll report on the recipe soon.  

Laurie

.  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What absolutely loveliness at the Market. I especially enjoyed the part about "beautiful, cool sunny..." Qu'est ce que ce?

I look forward to the recipe report - it looks terrific. Too bad the only nectarines I've seen in the stores here feel like batting practice leftovers. :)

Karen M said...

There is nothing like a good Michigan farmer's market. I miss those.

Tekeros said...

Qlxchange Ha detto: interessante

Blog Archive