Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet Tyler

Meet Tyler.  Tyler is our new grand-puppy.  Tyler lives with Lorelei, Dan and 4 kitties in Texas.  Isn't she adorable?
Tyler is a Golden Retriever, a SHE and weighs 14 lbs.  At least she did 2 days ago.  I'm sure she has packed on a few more pounds by now.
   We are looking forward to meeting her in person.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Gibby is beside himself.

A few people asked about the Rhubarb cake in the previous post.  It was delicious.  I would describe it more of a coffee cake than a cake.  It has a subtle flavor, a lovely texture and not overly sweet.   Maybe next time I make it I would consider putting on streusel topping.   

Now, back to binding quilts.

Laurie 



11 comments:

Karen said...

Tyler is a beautiful pup! Hope you get to see her soon!

Libby said...

Welcome Tyler! What a cutie . . . and you are right - growing by leaps and bounds. Our golden girl came to us at just over 12 pounds and just two years later tips the scales at 72 *s* Daisy LOVES a snack!

Tina said...

Aaahhhh!!!! Tyler is just gorgeous! I don't think there is anything more cute than a puppy. She looks like such a sweetheart!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

How adorable. Nothing better!

mamabug said...

She's a pretty little (lol) girl!! They are such luvs:) Thanks for sharing.

lanybleu said...

Hi Tyler, isnt she gorgeous, I love Golden Retrievers they are such loving loyal and very playful dogs. I am a little bias as I have three of them all sat at my feet waiting for me to take them out.

Carrie said...

She's so, so, SO cute! I love the picture of her sleeping... storing up energy for the next "burst". Congratulations on the new addition!

I haven't found any rhubarb in my grocery store yet but now I'm on the lookout. I'm looking forward to making the cake.

P.S. I'm binding too. :)

Vicky said...

Awwww, puppy breath!! Hope you'll chronicle her growth for us! She's adorable!

Miriam said...

Tyler is gorgeous!! I am sure Tyler and Gibby will be best friends!

Michele P said...

Congratulations on your new grand pup. She is a cutie. Lover her coat.

Sandy said...

Welcome Tyler! Who can resist a Golden puppie?
She is a cutie for sure. Tyler will make a wonderful member of the family.
From a Golden mistress/owner! Is there a Golden Quilt in the future?

Blog Archive