Saturday, January 14, 2012

Victory Girl Book Winner!

Thanks for all your news of quilting and rug hooking adventures. I know we all like to hear about them. Polly and I have more than the usual amount of travel planned this year. It's good to know that we'll be seeing some of you. The one bad thing about travel...... is being away from our loved ones.
Gibby is not amused. He doesn't like it when the suitcases come out. Thankfully, we have people waiting in line to take care of him. It must be his sparkling personality. But, it won't be for awhile yet. Mr. Gibbs is happy about that.

Oh, the winner of the Victory Girls book is..... Laurie in Iowa

Laurie, email me here and we'll get the book out to you.

What do we have to tell you? I just finished a little project and used this stuff.
The neat handle is from Superbuzzy. Yeah, you know the drill..... I can't show you the finished project yet. Sorry about that. Frustrating, isn't it? Can I bribe you with more goodies? Come back tomorrow and Polly will have something great to show you. Thanks for your patience.

Laurie



8 comments:

Pam at Antique or Not said...

Congrats to Laurie!

Can't wait to see your finished project. I'll be back...

Hugs,
Pam

zoeycat said...

Gibby has grown up so much! Great picture and can't wait to see your project.........I need some inspiration!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Laurie!
I like the fabrics you are showing with the purse, can't wait to see what you are making.

Debbie

Laurie in Iowa said...

Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to have won a copy of Victory Girls. I've replied to your e-mail with my mailing dress.

aztel2000 said...

Congrats on the win, Laurie! I'll have to be on the lookout to purchase my own copy--I have all the other M&S books--accidentally bought one of them twice-oops!! That's when you know you have too much stuff.
Karen in Breezy Point

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations to Laurie!
Oh that looks like it is going to be a fun tote!! :-)

Have a happy day!

sue said...

Congrats to Laurie (you will love the book!)
Gibby looks totally adorable.
Boy, you sure like to temp us with upcoming projects!

PamKittyMorning said...

Gibby is such a fine serious boy. What a face!

Blog Archive