Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winners, Book Reviews, and Spooky Predictions!

We're glad you like Maw Bell's blog and new book. We do too, and we're very appreciative of all the nice stuff you said. Thanks. Well, the winner of the Victory Girls book is... QuilterPattiO.

In a bizarre twist, the winner of the Center Stage kit is........
....... SheilaS, who said "I buy every one of their books as soon as they come out so I really, really, really want to win the quilt kit. I LOVE that quilt! Merry Christmas ladies! :-)"

Well done, Sheila! Your wish came true. Sheila and PattiO please email me here and I'll get the goods right out to you. Thanks Everyone!

I'm putting in a late night tonight finishing up on lots of stuff that needs to get done in the next week or so. I know I'm not alone. There never seems to be enough time, does there? Remember to enjoy the season as you deck the halls, hang the stockings, and light the figgy pudding.

If you do have a spare minute - Polly wants you to know there is a third addition to her stocking kits - this beauty right here.
You can find this kit, it's red and white brother and sister here. In other kit news, the Spirit of Sacagawea kit is down to just one left. We appreciate your business.

Laurie

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I really love the stocking, I need to start hooking again.

Debbie

Joan Mergl said...

Think Polly should aution off one of the stockings for the rug hookers.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks for the fun!

Pam at Antique or Not said...

Congrats to the winners!

Hugs,
Pam

Blog Archive