Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Winner!



Thanks everyone for your great suggestions for Thursday meal. I especially take interest in the vegetables and salads, as I love to be able to make these a bit more interesting. The winner of the Prairie Paisley II Fat Eighth bundle had a great example.....

Wendy, who said..... "My family favorite is Pear Salad. My kids and grands love it! It's not Thanksgiving with out it. Blessings to you and your family!"

Wendy, email me here and I'll get the fabric out to you asap.

This is what I've been doing for the last couple of days. I'll be doing it for a few more.

Hope you have a great time with your family and friends.

Laurie

4 comments:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Congratulations Wendy!!! *sigh* Gorgeous fabric collection. Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with many blessings. Hugs...

Shannon said...

Congratulations to Wendy!!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congratulations to Wendy! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

PamKittyMorning said...

OH those blocks look great! Can't wait to see what they turn into. Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive