Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Septemberish

It's September. Time for cool sleeping weather, kids back to school, quilts to be stitched, rugs to be hooked, and the Moda Designer Blog Hop.

Today is the first day! Make sure to visit Sandy and read her entry. Tomorrow all the action will be at Anne's place. We'll be coming at you next Monday. There are prizes, patterns, and more. The full blog list is on the post below.

I want everyone to know, all of you who have pre-ordered Victory Girls - that the book is at the printer and we haven't forgotten you! I have my labels ready to go as soon as the UPS guy drops them on the porch.

We're pretty excited that American Banner Rose is shipping to shops too! Have you seen it yet?

If you can stand any more teasing, there just might be a sneak peak of the next fabric collection next Monday on our Blog Hop tour. A sneak peak and a give-away. Some of you have heard the rumors. I am here to tell you it's true. Our next collection is called Prairie Paisley II. Until then, or until something blog worthy happens -

Laurie

7 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

How exciting! Can't wait!

MGM

WoolenSails said...

Love that quilt and the fabrics with it, works perfect with the designs. Can't wait to see the new line, love paisleys.

Debbie

Pam P said...

Prairie Paisley 2!!!! Yaaayy :) Loved the first one - It's tied with Bar Harbor as my All Time Favorite - I still have some teeny tiny scraps saved. Hoping to use them with Victory Girls.

badlandsquilts said...

I am SOOOO EXCITED for Prairie Paisley 2! The first one was my fav collection ever...any time I find any left at a store I buy it. Gonna start saving pennies/finding space for the new version!

Janet said...

I just loved your Prairie Paisley line!! I can't wait to see/buy/sew with more :0)

Becky said...

Prairie Paisley II YAHOO! This is great news!

Vicky said...

PPII? Really? My very favorite line ever - and we get to do it again! Thank you!!

Blog Archive