Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catching Up

Hey everyone, are you enjoying the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop? Today is Deb Strain's day and tomorrow make sure to visit Jan Patek.
I also want you to know that the Victory Girls books is "en route". I promise to ship out same day/next day. Thanks so much for your patience
I don't know about you, but this changing seasons thing has me all up in the air. I have about a dozen things to do and I can't concentrate to do any of them. A week long headache hasn't helped, but I plan to knock a few things off the list today. Another reason why I can't get anything done..... Gibby needs a lot of attention. He is loving the dog park. Here he is running with his pal Puggles.
This is a picture of a picture since my scanner won't sync with my new computer. A new scanner is on my wish list. This guy sure is happy when he is running and playing.

What else.... we'll have a book give-away as soon as the little darlings drop on my porch. Also, we'll show our new patterns that use Prairie Paisley II.

Laurie

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I still need to decide what to do with my jelly roll.
With my special fabrics, I like to make something special and think with the red, white and blues it would be perfect for a quilt for next summer.

Debbie

Betweens said...

I just got my newsletter today from Pickledish and I love what is inside they give you a little preview what is inside. Thanks again for your wonderful talents! I love your creativity

Wendy said...

Run Gibby Run......LOL
Wendy

Stitched With Prayer said...

Really love this picture, I can't help but smile when I look at it! Hugs...

nngirl said...

YAY! Gibby is so funny!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see your new patterns!

Lee said...

Love the dog picture! The dog parks are so much fun!

Blog Archive