Thursday, August 18, 2011

Late Night Catch Up


Well, it's about midnight and I'm posting the American Banner Rose fabric winners. We'll have more info and stuff this weekend. We might even have a little sneak peak of our next collection - as long as Mr. UPS man cooperates.

So, here goes.... the American Banner Rose Fat 1/8 Bundle goes to Becky S. The Jelly Roll™ goes to Emma, and surprise gift goes to Hildy in Germany! Email me here and I'll get the goods to you. Thanks for all your terrific recycling tips. While we also put out paper, cardboard, plastic, and glass each week for the city to pick up - some of you make us look pretty lame. Inspiring! I also use my fabric selvages for utilitarian string and gift wrap ribbon. There is lots of room for improvement, though.

More later.....

Laurie


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations Emma, Becky and Hildy!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of recycling and the sewing room, my tiny fabric scraps go into the compost pile with all my leaves and stuff. I keep a paper sack in my sewing room just for this and empty when it gets full. Becky in Georgia

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I am still trying to decide what I want to do with mine, want it to be something special.

Debbie

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congrat's to the lucky winners! Can I change my name? LOL :-) Have a happy weekend and thank you for the fun!

badlandsquilts said...

Congrats to the winners!

Blog Archive