Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th and Final Semper Fi Kit

I know a lot of you have been patiently waiting.... so here it is - the 4th and final kit in Polly's Semper Fi kit collection. Like the 3 previous kits, this is 17" x 24" and has a patriotic theme. The sand pail and flags rug is available now. The kit includes the drawn linen, ticking tape to bind your rug, all the wool to hook it, all packaged in a Minick and Simpson sand pail. Go here to place your order.

Supplies are limited. We have the last of the Minick and Simpson sand pails and once they're gone - they're gone.

Keep cool, everyone!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful piece, love the pail patterns you have in your books.

Debbie

Ter'e said...

Isn't that just the CUTEST????? I had a galpal send this picture to me and I instantly knew it had to be a PollyRug. Polly's special touch was just all over it.
I know my Polly's work!!!!! :-)

Jeanne (RED) said...

Oh, Joy!!! I have been waiting for this Semper Fi Kit to complete my set!!! I'm so glad I didn't miss it. Can't wait to receive it. Ter'e is right--you can tell a Polly rug. Yipee! Thanks, guys, you are to be commended for all you do for Semper Fi. Your Biggest Fan!

Anonymous said...

Lovely piece for Semper Fi. Is there a donation that is sent to them for you selling this kit?

Also, I understand this is patriotic for a reason, but could you offer a kit in the future that isn't red, white and blue? I really love the horses that you have done and would like to see that pattern available (or kit). It is the one with the two horses facing each other. I have seen other people do it, do you have a pattern or can you tell me where you got yours please?

Thanks!
Jane

Jeanne (RED) said...

Oh, yes, I agree with Jane's comments. I would love that rug also! What say you, Polly/Laurie??
Jeanne (RED)

Blog Archive