Monday, March 28, 2011

Bon Yoyage

Polly is wrapping up her workshop and I am packing for our trip tomorrow, bright and early, to New York City. Whee! There are Red and White quilts to see, museums to walk through, friends to laugh with, and good meals to eat. I will try to post while in New York. That means I will be using Polly's ipad to blog. I hear they are very user friendly. That is our only hope.

When I get back, I have heard that our new fabric group will be here waiting for me. So, come back at the end of the week for sneak peeks and give-aways.

I had a spare hour or three yesterday and decided to tidy up the fabric shelves in anticipation of new yardage. I had made two quilts since I tidied up last. This is how my sewing room looked yesterday.
This is how it looks today, all ready for American Banner Rose to fill it up.

Later,

Laurie

17 comments:

mom of 2 boys said...

Can't wait to see your new line. The red & white exhibit should just be phenominal...take lots of photos for those of us that aren't going! (&have fun)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Everything looks so tidy! Can't wait to see the sneak peeks! Have a blast in NYC!

WoolenSails said...

Have fun at the show. Looks like a wonderful show to attend.

Debbie

PamKittyMorning said...

Oh I can't wait to see the new line! Have fun in NY.

Logan said...

It's not fair to torture us with suspense!:)!!

Vicky said...

American Banner Rose -- I already know it's wonderful!! Have a grand time, you two, and get lots of pics!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Love the new name, so I know I'm going to love the line! Have fun in NY!

arlyce said...

enjoy...a great time shall be had!

Laurie said...

safe travels :) Laurie

Gayle said...

Have FUN! I got my new AP&Q in the mail today - LOVE your new quilt - and it would make a gret rug design too!

Marcia said...

I went to NYC last weekend and have to tell you that the quilt exhibit was spectacular! Have a wonderful time!

Cannot wait for the unveiling of your new line--I love them all and know this one will be just as great.

zoeycat said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip. Yor shelves look a lot better than mine! Can't wait to see the new fabric!!!!
Jill

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Isn't it fun to make room for NEW fabric :-)

TheLazyQuilter said...

Not even one itty bitty pic? Ack! The suspense!

Anita said...

I love how you always take a picture of exactly what your sewing area looks like...no tidying up or staging. Looking forward to the new line and sneak peeks. Have fun!

woolwoman said...

had fun visiting with Polly in sebring - can't wait to be in her class next time around. ENJOY your trip to NYC - wish I was there - Melody

Mary said...

Have lots of fun. That would be a dream trip for me.
I can't wait to see the new fabric when you get back. I'm sure it will be awesome, as usual

Blog Archive