Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Are You A Winner?!

Are you Queen for the Day?
Did you hit a home run?

If you are Cheri C. you did - you are the winner of the Charlevoix Jelly Roll™. Mary @ Neat and Tidy wins the Sudoku quilt kit. Molly's Mom gets the autographed hanky and Lisa wins the Charlevoix t-shirt. There were several Lisa's so the Lisa that posted this.....

My fave is the Chippewa Nine Patch in Charlevoix. Carrie's Heartland in Minick and Simpson scraps is wonderful too. I enjoyed seeing Market through the eyes of the attendees...what each person photographed and how it was captured intrigues me. The antique quilts, what can I say? I hold my breath when I see pictures of them. Booth design is interesting too...loved the parasols hung upside down. Thank you for posting all about your trip to Market. ~~Lisa

You all can email me here and I will get these off to you asap. Thanks everyone, it was nice to hear what interests you.

Laurie

5 comments:

mascanlon said...

Deep sigh...but I'll happily wait for the fabric to be available, I love it!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks for the fun!

Lisa said...

I am so excited to have won the t-shirt. Thank you, thank you. ~~Lisa

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Debbie

Susan W said...

I'll have to wait for the fabric to arrive in stores (sigh) but wanted to thank you for such a nice set of give aways to your blog readers.Thanks!

Blog Archive