Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Polly's Pics

Polly met a photographer in Nantucket when she was there this summer. Maria does phenomenal work and she took these shots of Polly and her rugs at Nantucket Country.
Hop on over to her website and see her other subjects - especially the pet portraits. Annie and Gibby are lobbying now for a sitting.

If you know Polly, you probably think I had to arm wrestle her to get permission to post a photo of her. Polly is very happy with this photo and I think it's the best picture taken of her in, well...... forever. A picture that actually does her justice. I know how she feels. We have blogged about our photo phobia before. The only photo of myself that I have liked - ever - is the little one down at the left of this blog. It will be a tough one to top.

Well done, Maria.

Laurie

11 comments:

Jeanne (RED) said...

Oh, What wonderful rugs!! And good picture, Polly--looks like you are all rested after being in Nantucket.I love all the rugs, especially the Mermaid and the Pledge. Good Golly, I love them all. Thank you for sharing. Ahoy, Matey! Jeanne L.

Kim said...

I thought this was going to be the start of a limerick...

Polly met a photographer in Nantucket...

LOL

GREAT pics and love the rugs!!! And Laurie..the pic of you in the lower left is a great one. :o)

Kristine said...

I thought that the photo of Polly was perfect! A fantastic way to remember a delightful summer in Nantucket. How wonderful for you.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful photos and nice one of Polly.

Debbie

Vicky said...

Polly looks so happy! The rugs are to die for! Beautiful photography! I hear you on hating my picture taken. That's why I'm always the photographer!

pat sloan said...

you are both so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you in Houston!

SueB said...

The rugs a just wonderful. Polly should be very proud of them and the photo. Thanks for sharing them with us.

PamKittyMorning said...

Polly is always beautiful. Inside and out.

Jan PATEK said...

Love, love, love the mermaid and the whale.

Highland Monkey's said...

Love those rugs. I don't know which one I like the best.

Ter'e said...

I love that mermaid rug......I even jumped at the chance to see if Polly was selling it as a pattern. It is just LUCIOUS! Found out it is not being offered.....ah.......fooey.
Love the new pic of Polly with her longer hair. Way chic!

Blog Archive