Saturday, October 2, 2010

La Playa Kits Are Back!

Hey, everyone. I had a little mishap when I sent out a mass email. You know, the email thingy you can sign up on at the website...... Well, the links didn't work and graphics that I didn't want on it - appeared. I apologize to everyone who got the goofy email. Mea Culpa.

So, what it was supposed to say, was that we have La Playa kits back in stock. Or they will be when the background fabric lands on my porch in a day or so. I am currently cutting all the reds, blues, and tans that are needed. The kit includes all the fabric for the top and binding, the pattern, and it is packed in our Nantucket sand pail. You can see the kit here. The $179.00 price includes the shipping - if you live in the contiguous U.S. If you lives overseas, email me here and I can quote you that too. Supplies are limited, of course. I only expect to get about a dozen kits out of the yardage that is arriving.

Thanks

Laurie

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

One of these days I will have to make a beach quilt for my sister who has a place on the outer banks. I do have a few of your books, but still need to finish up projects, before I start a new one.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

LOVE this quilt! Always have since the first I'd seen it on your blog!!! I don't quilt much now... but might just get the kit in hopes that I might make it "one day"... this is really such a sweet design! :-)

farmhousequilter8 said...

I purchased this a few months ago from you and have the appliques cut out and plan to get snowed in at our cabin and piece it this winter. I loved the kit and the pail. I can smell the soup simmering now!

melissasart said...

I am a huge fan! I'm adding you to my blog page. Hope that's okay. melissasaylorstudios.blogspot.com
Keep up the great work!

Blog Archive