Saturday, October 30, 2010

Houston!

Well, we are here and having a grand time. We are sorry for the delay in posting, but we have a little glitch. Polly's laptop got packed in the wrong car and I forgot to pack the cord to download photos. I guess we should be happy that we packed clothes. The 4am drive to the airport sort of fogged our brains. I've taken lots of pictures, but you won't be able to see them until Tuesday when we get home. In the meantime, make sure to visit all the other bloggers posting from market. Click on the icon over to the left - radio KPKM.

I have seen the famous PamKittyMorning today along with Happy Zombie and lot of others. Many of you even mentioned this little bloggy thing when you stopped by our booth. Thanks!

We just got back from dinner with Me and My Sister (Barb & Mary) and Jan Patek, among others, at the Moda party at Minute Maid Stadium. We keep the best company! The Fat Quarter Shop stopped by and took pictures, so make sure to check the Jolly Jabber Blog too. More tomorrow.

Laurie

2 comments:

happy zombie said...

I loved seeing you both so much! I wish we had had more time at market and I could have lingered longer at your booth. You both crack me up so much and I love you both! You were both definitely a highlight of my trip! xomo

PamKittyMorning said...

I really just about died when I saw you have a pamkittymorning label.

Blog Archive