Sunday, April 18, 2010

Idle Time

There is one by-product of not having our fabric delivered yet. Polly and I are making ourselves crazy trying to keep busy. Not crazy enough to do a thorough spring cleaning of the house, but almost. See, I know if I started that job - the fabric would be delivered mid scrub - and I would have to abandon the project half clean. That's my story.....

Polly is a bit more productive. She has made up a few kits. Here is her "Patriotic Parcheesi" kit
This kit can be ordered here. Again, supply is limited. It will be packaged in the patriotic sand pail and will include the hand drawn linen, the wool, and ticking for binding. The rug measures 22" x 22".

This is not the second kit in her Patriotic Series. That is still coming next month.

Oh, and speaking of limited supplies, our kit for Summer Cabins is now gone. Thanks for the great response. If you missed out - look for my quilt kit next month - also to be packaged in the patriotic sand pail. Think summer, water, sand pails, and other things Minick and Simpson.

Laurie

6 comments:

jaybird said...

i love the pail!! i almost want to get the kit just for the pail... too cute... and i agree with you on the house work!

Vicky said...

That's not a story ... it's the truth! It never fails! I agree with Julie about the sand pail. Will have to keep an eye out for your quilt kit!

call me crazy said...

Very cute! Both the kit and the pail. ;-)

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful rug for the summer and to show our colors.
The pail is a fun way to kit it and have something to go with it, when done.

Debbie

Sharon said...

What a great rug. And congrats on selling out your kit, the pattern in the mag is adorable.

Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Love the rug hooking pattern. I am a quilter but design a website for a Rug Hooking store in OH. He "pays" me in wool and hooking supplies. I really should learn how to hook.
Yeah, hold off on the cleaning. :D

Blog Archive