Saturday, February 27, 2010

What You've Been Waiting For

Boy, that was fun wasn't it?

Prairie Paisley was one of our favorite collections, (Bar Harbor too!) and a lot of you seemed to like it also. Thanks! The mystical random number generator picked

Jaybird as the winner of the half yard bundle and lil as the winner of the fat quarter bundle.

Jaybird and lil - email me here and I will get your Prairie Paisley out to you.

It's midnight and I have put 700 miles my SUV this weekend and it's time to end this. More tales of adventure later.

Laurie

11 comments:

Christine said...

Even so I didn't win, I would like to congratulate both winners and thank you for having the giveaway, love your fabrics.
Thanks for sharing
Christine

Mimi said...

I'll congratulate them also; although I am very jealous! Congrats!!!

jaybird said...

i can't believe i won!! i rarely win anything... this rocks!

Anonymous said...

700 miles on your SUV!? I can't wait to hear of your adventures!
Congratulations to the winners!
~Joyce in MI

Lizzie said...

Well done to both winners. Just like to say that we are all winners with the talents of designers today, and the fabulous variety and quality of fabrics that we have available to us as quilters in the 21st century, it's amazing.
lizzie
xxx

Kim D. said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Lucky girls..

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!
Jill

Vicky said...

Congrats to the winners! Jaybird, we'd better see that on your stash report! LOL. Thanks for having such a great give-away!

lil said...

OMG, I am so excited, this is so very wonderful
as jaybird said, this rocks

I'm still a little shocked, wow, you made my day, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much

by the way, you probably can't know, the colors of my country's flag are red, white and blue

Allie said...

Congrats to Jaybird and lil!!!!! 700 miles, YIKES.

Betweens said...

congrats to the winners hopeing to see your wonderful project soon..
thanks minick and simpson for your energy and inspiration

Blog Archive